Why Use My Premier Credit Card?
My Premier credit card from the First Premier Bank is one of the cards that targets people with bad credit. Therefore, this is good news for all those people who do not have a good standing on that front. You can easily apply for this card by clicking on ‘begin a new application’. While the First Premier Bank offers a whole lot of credit cards to their consumers, they all pretty much have the same fees and rates. The one thing that consumers need to be careful about when going for this card, however, is that the interest rates and fees are high. Also, there are no rewards that come with this card.
My Premier Credit Card Fees And Rates
The costs of getting this card start right from the point where you submit your application. To make it easier for you, all of the costs are identified below:
- Processing fee: $95 for your application submission process.
- Monthly servicing fee: No monthly fee for the first year. However, after the first year, it will be $75 annually or $6.25 per month.
- APR: A variable rate of 36.0 percent is applied.
- Balance transfers: Not applicable.
- Annual fee: $75 in the first year. In the second year, it goes down to $45 per year. An additional card fee of $29 per year is also charged.
- Foreign Transaction fees: 3 percent.
- Credit limit: $300 credit limit is available. However, the initial limit is $225 because the $75 annual fee gets deducted.
- Increases in credit limit: There is an increase in the credit limit after certain conditions are met.
- Other Fees: You should go through your terms and conditions thoroughly so that you can get to know of other fees.
A great thing about the card is that they give their consumers a grace period of 27 days which is a much longer period than what is given by other companies on an average basis. And My Premier Credit Card is especially a good option for all those people who do not have a lot of other options out there for bad credit. This is especially true in cases where you have been bankrupt because such a case makes your financial situation a lot worse. Therefore, if you cannot find any alternatives, you should get this card and try to fix your credit history so that you can have more options later on. Be sure to not carry any balance and you will be good to go.
Still, have more questions about this card? Why not give us a call or comment below? We would be more than happy to help you out and answer any of the questions that you might have. It is always better to clear out all your confusions about any card you are thinking of getting beforehand so that you do not have to face any hassle later on. Ideally, focus on getting this card if you have bad credit.
We hope this post on My Premier Credit Card gave you a better understanding. Please bookmark this site at www.creditcardblogworld.com