SBI Credit Card Benefits
The SBI credit card is a great option for people who are looking to indulge in a lot of shopping. The card offers its consumers with highly attractive shopping discounts and other benefits such as those in the leisure and travel segment. These kinds of benefits normally lack in many other cards in the same category.
Advantages and Rewards Of The SBI Platinum Credit Card
The card has a Rewards Points Program, which allows consumers to earn a point for every 50 rupees spent. These points are redeemable at numerous shopping outlets. The respective gift vouchers that are available can thus be used. However, there are no options for travel redemptions.
The annual fee applicable on the platinum card is Rs. 1500, which is a little higher compared to many other cards. The interest rate offered on the card is also 3.1% per month.
Benefits And Rewards For The SBI Platinum Credit Card
A card is a great option for all those people who fly with Air India frequently. The rewards and benefits of this card include:
- 10 points received for each Rs. 100 that is spent on Air India tickets
- 2 points earned for each Rs. 100 that is paid
- Complimentary access to VISA Lounges across eight domestic lounges
- Complimentary membership to Air India’s frequent flyer program
- A complimentary cover of Rs. 1 Lakh worth of Credit Card Fraud Liability
- An Air India Air Mile for every reward point
- Waiver of 2.5% of Fuel surcharges on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000), which are subject to a Rs. 250 maximum exemption for every billing cycle per credit card
- A 2,000 points worth of Loyalty Bonus on every membership anniversary
- A 5,000 points worth of a welcome gift
Charges And Fees For The SBI Air India Platinum Card
Below are all the costs and fees that are applied to this card. You should consider them carefully before acquiring the card so that you do not have to incur any unexpected costs later on.
- Annual Fees of up to Rs. 1,499
- There are no add-on Fees
- Finance Charges add up to 3.35% each month
- Minimum Amount Due is 5% of the total Outstanding subject for a minimum amount totaling to Rs. 200
Wish to apply for the SBI credit card? All you have to do is visit the official website of the company. However, if you are still confused about the policies and procedures, or would like further clarification on any aspect of the card, you can always ask us. Our experts are available to you over the phone and via email. We will be more than happy in helping you out and answer all your card related queries. While the card might be difficult to understand in the beginning, you will get used to and appreciate its terms and conditions after a little while.